IADORE MIami Jobs and Careers
Social Media coordinator
Are you on facebook, twitter and love a new social media tools ?
You will be in charge on update, providing daily information on all social media where Iadoremiami is.
You will be attentive and able to write information with lot of creativity. You will be forwarding in timely manners the lead to the team dedicated.
- Weekly review of all social media sites reporting on content being posted
- Find and post appropriate contents based on the real estate market info and the new upcoming 's event.
- Writing and revising content for all company social media and blogs as needed
- Enhance and update all social media sites and blogs
- Knowledge of social media platforms inclusing Facebook, twitter, youtube,google plus, SEO ..
- Ability to write perfectly (spelling and punctuation)
- Ability to work alone
- Full time position
- Salary based on experience.
Showing coordinator for seller and Buyer 's Agent
- Coordinate the showing appointment and show the property.
- Answer the phone and forward calls and coordinate with agent
- Place signs on property
- Order items of repair into the property (if required).
- Act as a courier service to deliver documents, pick-up keys.
- Place routine email and /or calls on late rent payments.
- Schedule appointments for licensee to show a listed property
- Be at an Open House for: (1) security reasons, (2) hand out materials (brochures)
- Answer questions concerning a listing from which the answer must be obtained from the licensed
- Send a weekly showing report
- After receiving the selection of the property from buyer's agent by email,
- Schedule appointments for buyer's agents to show a listed property, coordinate between listing's
agent and follow up.
- Follow up on the process of the executed contract (if any)
- Excellent presentation
- Driver license & car
- Compensated per showing upon the experience.
- Paid per week